View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
NyaChan (Offline)
Promise to find

12-23-2007, 05:53 PM

Actually, I'm attempting to get my Manga idea in the works and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from another forum
Quote:
Keiko Hiyami, and regular teenager growing up in the Shikoku region of Japan. In the real world, the city is empty, however, in the internet world called Net Life, Shikoku region is packed together into a city called "Kuukairo" (空海路, means "Sky & Sea Path"). Going to school also takes place within this internet world. Everyone can travel between servers/regions of Japan, and can also go across the globe in seconds by just changing servers. But as with every world-wide phenomenon, there's something secret hiddin within.

During the less crowded hours of the server, Keiko wanders aroundthe many paths that intertwine in the city. Finding herself in a dead end, she begins to turn around to head back. However, as her eyes turn away, she sees a little girl standing at the end of the path. The girl is dressed in a siomple white dress, and her wavey, fire-red hair flows off the top of her head. The girl turns around, her green eyes filling with tears, and says...

"I need your help."

Keiko is asked to go to an area with this mysterious girl, and help her fufill her duty as an angel. She must watch as the little girl named Shizuzu locks her own self away to save this place so many people call home.
Lalala~ I have a clue as to what happens, but it'll just be a simple and short story, which kind of gives a bit of back story to my novel itself. There'll be cameos of my Novel's characters in the backrounds and such, and since Keiko is in the same region as another character, Harumi, I can include her in it as well.

So, I guess I should give a bit on the Main Character, since she the only one who I really know at this point. Oh, and I guess the little girl too, who is actually one of the main characters in my Novel.

Notes on the profiles, "class" is in relation to the 'game', Net Life. Class means what kind of player they are, like how the fight and such (Think MapleStory or GuildWars or FlyFF, or "The World" from .hack). Also, the "Home Town" and "Current Residency" are in reference to the perfecture within the regions. xP Note on Shizuzu : She's not a real person, thus her locations are server names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Keiko
Bloodtype : A
Birthdate : October 10th
Home Town : Ehime
Current Residency : Ehime
(East) Zodiac : Sheep
(West) Zodiac : Libra
Job : Student
Class : Mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by About Shizuzu
Bloodtype : AB
Birthdate : September 2nd
Home Town : Koshinnodenki Server (Chuubu Region)
Current Residency : All Servers/Regions
(East) Zodiac : Tiger
(West) Zodiac : Virgo
Job : AI/System Monitor
Class : Dual Gunner