Thread: the story
View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
02-07-2007, 11:05 PM

I tried to get out of Jaustin's arms but it was useless. I was still very weak and I was slowly dying. Atavius was the only one who could see that. Atavius was right, I didn't want to be with Jaustin. He scared me so much. He was too powerful for me or anyone to take on. I knew he had to work for the King now. I started to squm around in Jaustin's arms but he held me too tightly to move. I suddely felt a sharp pain in my neck. I turned my head and saw Jaustin was biting down on it, sucking my blood. I tried to scream but it was pointless. He was too strong and powerful for me to try to fight back. I gave in and I couldn't stop thinking about Atavius. I hoped Atavius was ok. Jaustin had hurt him badly. I could still see the look in Atavius's eyes when he saw me laying there motionless after Jaustin's first attack. He was a kind and caring person. Unlike Jaustin who's only goal was to kill me. How can two people be so different?

**Sry I gotta run guys! SoftSilentDeath, can you please back dodwn for a while? This story isn't going the way we wanted it too. please and thanks!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3