View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrakushi View Post
fist of all, most of the people on this forum are not like your average person, and certainly not like your average australian person. there was a topic here of a guy wearing girls fashion and everyone who replied on this forum said it was great blah blah. take that to the real world and people will think the person has some issues. i don't care if people here disagree with me.

you wear feminine style clothing and makeup the only attention you will get from girls is laughter and they'll probably want to stay clear of you. your only hope is to find the incredibly small number of people out there who have this same interest as you, then the girl might find it sexy.

as an average aussie bloke, who doesn't like anime and manga and is not into most of this japanese pop culture i will tell you right now do not wear feminine clothes and do not wear lolita fashion etc if you intend to fit in and not scare off the ladies and other people in the public.

if you want to wear the fashion for yourself and don't care what anyone else thinks then power to you, i'm just saying don't expect much of a positive response from women unless they are fans of this also.
WOW i respect your straight forwardness and your reality check attitude !!

well done for giving good advice!!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !