View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
NeoVisualizm (Offline)
Noodles^_^

04-06-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaberdeen View Post
First off, 16 and 17 is very young to go galavanting off to a country you have never been before.

Secondly, Japanese people don't generally speak english all that well - so unless your fluent in nihongo - I can pretty much support your parents rationale for refusing to let you go on your own.

Thirdly, I admire your tenacity and apparent passion for wanting to visit Japan. I wish i'd done it as a teeneger years before I first went but the reality is I wasn't ready for it until I was secure in both my finances & in my career. Unless your a millionaire heir/ess - I'd consider what i want to do with my life before spending a fortune on a spontaneous visit to Japan.

What is your hurry? Japan will still be there in a few years time.
You are right about going alone thing, but I didnt say to my parents to go alone, but told them about summer camps. But they still refuse :/

Okay, thats one of the things that concerns me.. I thought about it, but when i go to camps, there are people who do the translation things right? Othet than that, I need to improve my Japanese ://

Thats exactly what I want, I want to visit there when I am a teenager *now* so.. But you are right, again.. Ah no im def not a milionaire XDDD In fact i was thinking to study university there-i still do-, or join some kind of student exchange programs in university to go Japan. But still, I wwant to go there before i start university...

☆ My Jeong, Hikaru, Sakae, Juka, Narumi, Satsuki, Rubii, Yuji, Jun ☆
☆ Claimer,ajsnoopy ☆ Claim,Miyavifan ☆