View Single Post
(#249 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-03-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseme View Post
Can you explain how those change in values happen?
never been drunk myself, but from what i can see from my friends when they got drunk are just puking, unable to move properly. unable to talk properly thats all.
we do crazy stuff when were drinking, but we also do it when we are not drunk.
sometimes there are people that would pick a fight with us when we are drinking. But even if when we are not drinking that also happen.

either way im sure that those men do beat their wives even if not drunk.
and when caught all they can do is blame it on alcohol, probably because they thought that there are people like you guys that believe that alcohol do change ones values.
I think it is quite obvious from your perspective that you don't know the fact that Alcohol changes a persons inhibitions and attitude once they are drunk.
The alcohol directly goes and effects the portion of the brain that controls a persons behaviour and personality.
A normal shy person may become open and quite loud when they are drunk or people will get rowdy and violent over insignificant things.
Whether someone loves someone or not is absolutely irrelevant.
In the real world, relationships have problems and these little problems will ignite into domestic disputes and at the worst case, domestic violence.
I'm actually quite shocked that I need to explain this to anyone. I thought it was widely known by now.
Now I understand that you are saying that some people "blame" alcohol. It's kind of silly to blame anything when it won't make a bit of difference to how they've treated someone whilst drunk. In fact, some crimes carry more severe punishments because a certain party was drunk.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 05-03-2008 at 04:32 PM.