View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KuroGo (Offline)
New to JF

Nice to see you. - 06-24-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diryavi View Post
Hey Any one who knows Japanese, or who is Japanese? Can you teach me Japanese? I'm at the beginner stage. I only know a few words in Japanese, I would like to learn how to read it too. My Dream is to speak it and read fluently so when I go on a trip over to Japan(Nippon) Or If I work at a job that would send me over there, I won't end up in a sticky situation. I would love to learn the culture too so I won't offend any one. Maybe in the process we can become friends. You can email me at [email protected] or Pm me. Thanks for your time that it may take up teaching an old dog new tricks(27 years of age) There's this saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks but I want to prove that you can teach an old dog new tricks. I'm open to anything I'm always learning new things and this would be fun and new a breath of fresh air. I hope to hear form any one soon. Take care!

Hi, nice to see you, Diryavi-san.
I'm a japanese and maybe can tell something about Japan and our language what you wanna know
Oh, and totally I agree with you...well, I also think even we (yeah, I'm old enough...lol) are older than almost members in here, we can get to know everything what I want to learn.

Hahah...but actually, it is a bit difficult to study English again*laughs*

well then, Good luck from Far East

Love, my Diva Sheena Ringo