View Single Post
(#195 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-05-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
"Most people are very nice and good"-Are you REALLY talking about Earth???.0_0.
Of course the majority is "good people" in the sense that they are not criminals (dicks there are plenty of though). "Very nice" was poor wording I admit.

Quote:
"I think that the country development is positive for all the people from the country.
Except the ones that have to give their lives for nothing, the ones jailed for disagreeing....you mean? (the list could go on)

Talk about someones arguments being flawed. You start by saing freedom is fantastic, only to go on about how it's not really that great.

Quote:
And also most of people think the west haves things that China don't.Like freedom.But try to go against the government at any "Democratic" country and you'll be beated by the police to shut up.-Freedom sweet and unexistent freedom.
Dude, when you talk about freedom as a bad thing I really think you're only thinking about the US, where "freedom" is shoved down everyones throat whenever someone is trying to justify something. (to the point I guess many US people are sick of the word "freedom")

You absolutely will not get beat up by police just by criticizing the government in a democratic countries. Ofcourse police brutality exists, but not by orders from the state.

If you think I lie, check the US media criticizing Bush. Can they? Yes. Will they get jailed for it? No.

なんでやねん!