View Single Post
(#107 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-22-2008, 03:52 PM

I don't think I'd care for pure inaka/rural either. I really wouldn't favor being stuck in a place where the closest city or signs of civilization is like hours and hours away. I guess out of the three, suburban or semi-suburban, I'm used to suburban anyway, having grown up with it, would be good for a person like me, but whatever is offered to me, if I get to that point, I'd go on and take it...not that I'd have much choice in the first place. lol

Wouldn't it be ironic if by some crazy coincidence, that despite what we all put down or pick for placement, and we all get into JET, that we all end up in the same area or pretty close to one another in an inaka setting? lol

Oh, there is one thing I know I wouldn't do if in Japan that other JETs on some boards seem to glorify...drinking. I just don't get the fascination with sitting around getting drunk. I've never been drunk, but that can't feel too good.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 08-22-2008 at 04:08 PM.