(#47 (permalink))
Old
Pray (Offline)
JF Regular

^-^ - 09-01-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Darling. I dream to live in Japan too.

But you have to be able to distinguish Reality from a Dream. Which you had a problem doing so. I asked a similar question, and I did not take any offense from the responses because I know these people know more than I do, which is the main reason I asked.

You "wanted an idea" about living in Japan, right? And our wonderful darling Nyo, who has had the experience, has given up her time to give you valuable information. Yet, just because it isn't what you want to hear, you find it necessary to say that she didn't help.

Newsflash, kid. Not everything will go your way. Especially for living in Japan. I never meant my last post to seem offensive, I was giving advice from a fellow teenager who had dreams about Japan too. But this time I mean this. Your attitude is simply horrendous, you need to sort it out before even asking such questions again.
Yeah they know more than I do because they are there.

She has taken time which I appreciate, but I am not 100% and was wanting a idea of if i did do this what it would take, I didn't think people would be angered by this.

LoL, Ofc and obv. When people insult you and your being honest and they butcher it in come back to me and tell me if it was slightly discouraging

(\__/) Copy and Paste this cute little bunny into your
(='.'=) Signature so he can Dominate the World if you
(")_(") do not obey he will flatten your pillows