View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
What really pisses me off about my brother shaving... Okay, he's a grown adult, but is still irritating as ever. He shaves his ass and always moons me. My eyes bleed. Whenever he's home and shaves his face, he lets all of the hair go down MY sink and clogs it all up. I take a half hour cleaning it all out, and then put plumping liquid into the sink to get what I can't. He doesn't even bother to clean up the area around MY sink after he shaves his face and head and I usually find hair in my toothbrush bristles.
The next time your brother clogs the sink, just take some of the hair out and when he won't be looking throw it in his coffee mug, tea cup, bear can, or whatever he's drinkin'. When that'll get his attention, just say something so he would understand, that if there's nothing that clogs the sink than there's nothin' his cup, if there's something in the sink then he'd be sure to find it in his cup.

Man Yuna, you're absolutely clueless when it comes to fighting the great brother-sister war

Last edited by Aniki : 10-29-2008 at 12:04 AM.