View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-30-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
2008 was a terrible year for me. Nothing out of the ordinary happened and I didn't achieve anything new, really!

There's only two things I guess.

- I got a summer job that noone expected me to get as they required someone that had already finished their Bachelors.
- This same place offered me two permanent positions, which I refused! (Kind of amazing due to the economy right now, and the fact that the company was already letting a couple of people go, Plus it had an amazing starting salary).

Apart from that, I've wasted a lot of time. Due to a huuuuuuge misunderstanding, I ended up cancelling an exchange to Osaka University because the courses they offered for exchange students in English were ridiculous. They had nothing to do with University Math and Science. So I ended up cancelling that exchange which left me in the 2nd year of bachelors even though I passed with flying colours. I didn't go to the third year because they don't offer the course I want at the university I'm at now.

Oh, I guess the only good thing that happened recently is that Oxford University said they will accept me for a Masters course I want to do if I continue to get grades like I have.

Finally we both come back in England loool ... So ironic

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U