Old
Almazing1000 (Offline)
虚栄心、完全に私�

Send a message via AIM to Almazing1000
01-02-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
Name:Gary
Interest: 3d animation, graphic arts, video games (cant say oriental soo.. ) East Asian cultures, women, traveling, and being rich with experiences more so than wealth.

Reason: Always had a interest in Japanese language and culture, so id like to leach useful informations from you guys. Recently i visited Japan and now i want to take a break from my current career to be and english teacher in Japan.

So i have a question I plan on applying to the JET program after i get my US citizenship just wondering if being TEFL/TESOL certified would substantially increase my chances of being excepted and placed. Also, does anyone know of any better programs than JET?

Movie suggestion: Its rare i watch Japanese movies but last night i just happened to watch one "Tokyo Gore Police" Im not recommending it, but i found it very funny, i consider it to be a live action version of some strange hentai anime. Dont watch it unless you want to laugh or be disgusted.
Well I've personally never been in JET so I'm not sure what's what, but I can ask one of my friends I think she might know. IF i find anything out I'll be sure to let you know.
I saw Tokyo gore police on Netflix, and I'm going to check it out... Hope it's good!

Freedom of Speech = Me saying what I want when I want... Douche