View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Colin (Offline)
JF Regular

Send me your questions~ - 01-09-2009, 03:46 AM

Howdy

My name is Colin. I made a topic a really long time ago ado about how at the time I was signing up to go to Japan as an exchange student. Well, I was accepted and am going in March Don't know where I'm going yet, though

Well, I've created a section on my blog where I'm basically collecting all of the general questions people want to have answered while I'm in Japan.

My blog's homepage
Mega List of Questions Page

Basically I want everyone to post any culture factoid related questions they have related to Japan. You can either post here on the forum or on my blog directly

Any questions at all (any. Heck, you can even just get creative)

I'm just gathering questions now so I have the most opportunities to be able to learn the answer to the questions. (For example, if someone were to send me a question right before i leave Japan next January asking me about some detail i was never paying attention for I wouldn't be able to answer their question because i wouldn't have the opportunity)

Examples of good random factoid-y questions:
What are the most common colors people seem to dye their hair?

Basically I just want to have a huge list of questions to be looking for. Stuff I wouldn't neccesarily look out for. It'll not only answer your questions but it'll make me more aware of the Japan around me

~Colin