View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niknaizorai View Post
Now, I heard of three cases where single Japanese women over 35 or 40 traveled overseas to just get pregnant from foreigners and get back to Japan to have their babies. They might spend some time with the foreigner to know him as a person but in all three cases Japanese women disappeared from the scene or the biological fatherĀ“s world. I mean the biological father of the child finds himself unable to locate the Japanese single woman. In all three cases, they never consumated marriage.
Where did you see/hear this? Let me guess... the Mainichi news? The same news site which claimed that Japanese mothers jerked off their sons during exam time to get their mind off of sex?

I've met hundreds of Japanese women living overseas and I've never heard of a single case of what you're saying.

Of course I've met my share of social outcasts who were escaping Japanese society and did everything to remain overseas. Some even went as far as to puncture the condoms they used on their men to get pregnant. However, your example seems to paint a different picture.