View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
1374km walk from Nagasaki to Tokyo - 02-05-2009, 09:36 PM

Heya guys,
after my last year trip to Tokyo (my old thread with pictures) I have decided to go back to Japan in 2010 and walk from Nagasaki to Tokyo.. :] That would be distance of 1374km (854miles). I have done some long distance walking before so i know what i can expect. ;] I think 3 months time for that task is more then enough. Cities on my list are: start in Nagasaki then Saga, Fukuoka, Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Okayama, Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, Shizuoka, Yokohama, and finally Tokyo. So guys if u could give me some advice about places or diffrent cities worth my visit and which are on way from Nagasaki to Tokyo I would be more than happy Its still over a year to do it so I want to plan everything as good as I can and be prepared for all exceptions. Oh and by walkin i mean no hitchhiking just walking without use of any kind of public transportation Just me and my tent ;] and some hotels sometimes ;] oh does anyone here tried camping in Japan ? are there any rules that I should know about ?
Below my initial trip map ;D

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko