Thread: Necroposting
View Single Post
(#50 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-16-2009, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruHotaru View Post
When I visit a Forum, I do the same thing. I have revived a dead post before, inputting my view point on the matter (especially if it is a different view from what was already posted) and that did indeed revive the thread, as if it never stopped. The topic itself is what "lives" on, despite the original date of the first post.

There have been times when I've started a thread that recieved a handful of replies, but then went silent... and honestly, I hoped inside that at some time, other Forum members (especially newly-registered ones) would run by my old "dead" thread and add their thoughts... even if I started the thread weeks/months ago because of the importance of the topic.
Right. Necroposting does nothing of that, does NOT inputs view points, does NOT adds thoughts.

You're not saying to revive threads via necroposting. It's a bit different from what noodle tried to say.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?