View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
loveskyliemole (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile Interested in Living in a lovely countryside? - 02-25-2009, 01:56 PM

*This is written on the 25th Feb 2009* Please go and read the latest posts, if you are interested. We have found a great teacher for this year so the position isn't avilable now.

Hi there,

We are looking for an English teacher(if you don't have any experience in teaching, it won't matter at all as long as you are a nice and friendly person)

We are located in Nagano (about 200km from Tokyo)
there are beautiful moutains and rivers around!

If you are tired of living and working in a big city like Tokyo,
or simply want to stay in a countryside in Japan to improve your Japanese,
please email us!

There is NO unreasonable and greedy bosses here,
we all enjoy working here, teaching English (for kids and adult).

If you are interested, please feel free to email me for the details.

Thanks for your time to read this

Have a happy day

May

P.S. We are looking for a Native English Speaker who has his/her varid working visa in Japan, or if you are an Aussie or Kiwi or Canadian (18-35years old) you can get a WORKING HOLIDAY VISA to stay in Japan to work and travel and learn Japanese! We will be happy to help you with Japanese! You don't need any qualification! Dropped out from highschool? It doesn't matter, as long as if you are a kind and friendly person (and you must love kids and animals!), you will enjoy working with us and we will be happy to have you too!

If you think this offer sounds too good to be true,
you can talk to me (over SKYPE) or to my workmate (who is going to HAWAII so he has to leave our school) then you will see, if it's true or not

When you PM to me, please tell me about you a little bit.

Thanks

kylie Mole Rules I miss her !!!!

Last edited by loveskyliemole : 07-17-2010 at 04:11 PM.