View Single Post
(#32 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-19-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
You do realize Japan is not a Christian country and most Japanese don't like being converted. I know your heart means well, but it will be a difficult path if you go to Japan for this reason only. (BTW, my official title is "Reverend Doctor" non denominational) Good luck.
I do, and being a christian on that part will be hard. I believe it like 1-2% of the population are christian, and well probably smaller then are actually faithful. I will have to be respectful of those who don't believe the religion, (this isn't America) I will have to speak to many Christian Asians about how to talk to them . I made the mistake once of announcing what I'm going to do with my life, and tried to live by that. Didn't turn out well and I'm eating those words years ago. I've learned form my mistake that events like this require A LOT of thinking and praying. I have a lot on my plate to sort though, I thank everyone who posted trying to set me strait by opening my eyes. Give me about a week(s) to sort everything out and see to where to go from there. Thanks.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.