View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
05-28-2009, 02:07 AM

curse curse curse!!! i have always weighed like 80-90lbs until i got in 9th grade where i hit 100 (this yr) and everyone always says I look like 90lbs still!

and this is serious, i ate at my dads the other day and about 5hrs later, i weighed myself...105lbs. I went to bed and when I woke up and ate breakfast, after waitin a lil while...I weighed myself again 103lbs. And I woke up early cus I had to get home but I snuck in a weight check...100lbs

I almost screamed, I've been tryin to keep my weight up but it keeps gettin lower and lower. I hate it, I can almost compare (appearance size) to my 12yr old sister who weighs like 85lbs.

I don't get how anyone could see it as a blessing...my dad has a very fast metabolism and hes weighed like 100-somethin for the past 16yrs (he's like 45-48 not sure) I hope I don't keep the same weight my whole life...I hate lookin like some anorexic person...and thats what all the people at my school call me >.<

/rant