View Single Post
(#118 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-30-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Okay, I have a quick question for you - sorry, it doesn't actually have anything to do with the thread topic, but I hope you don't mind: WHY in the world are you still trying to talk to me? I've made it obvious that I don't want anything to do with you, yet it seems like you really are literally following me around this forum.

I want anyone but you, MMM, to answer my question - anyone but you because, as I've said before, I don't want to talk to you. I'll politely ask that you stop addressing me in discussions. As I'm ignoring you, please ignore me.
I am not following you around, mercedesjin (that's the second time you have accused me of that), I am participating in the discussion.

I am not interested in games, so if you want to play silent treatment, that is your choice. I am going to continue to participate in the discussion. I do not know what I did to make you so angry besides disagree with the equal passion you disagreed with me. I apologize to the rest of the board that this silly squabble has gone on for so long.