I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-16-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
Sarcams sign? Explain.
Look it up in a freaking Dictionary.

Quote:
I have different views then a lot of politicians, but as that is said I mature and knowledgeable to know that "hating" and despising them is wrong and puts an huge burden on the person who does such an thing. As an fellow American could you stand up for her for being an American "United we stand divided we fall". Having different views then someone is an poor excuse to hate them.
We have different views and she makes woman look like a joke. I dont like her. I have a right to not like anyone i want. Omfg dude, now are you going to tell me Im not a "True American" Because i dont want to stand up for Sarah freaking Palin?! She's dumb. I dont like her. I dont care if that makes me a bad American! In America we have freedom of speech and it's my American right to express how I feel where every i freaking want to.

Quote:
Me making you "angry" is your problem. If you get mad because an different opinion is presented then you need to check your anger.
Lol i have. You insult me and then try to tell me you arent. When insulted I feel angry and mad. It's not because you have a different opinion. It's that weird passive aggressive way you insult me.

Quote:
Let me first explain the different in calling an statement something and calling the person. First and foremost I said the STATEMENT is foolish, did not relate to you. Joe Biden makes gaps all the time and people don't challenge him but what he says, there is an difference.
If you call the statement foolish wouldnt that make the one who said it a fool? It relates because I said it.

Quote:
Phrases like "I don't want to keep talking to you" and "I hate....so and so) are childish. Saying that "quite being childish" does not make you child, what it is saying your currently acting like one. Difference. You could also take that in context of the sentence before it too.
And you act like a stuck up know it all. No one's right but you right? Your going to keep this going until i admit Im wrong right? Well Im very stubborn and if I remember correctly this isnt the point out others faults thread. This is the Sarah Palin thread. So you can shove any opinion you have about me. Because this thread is not about attacking me and what i do.

Quote:
Depends on how thick your skin is. I would say though at most I usually provide constructive criticism. If you haven't realized yet, this is an heated debate as such when things get hot they burn. Outside of this debate we still are all on the same page and should be NO bad blood between each other.
Constructive criticism my bum. Constructive criticism means it's something someone needs to build on. What you say is just criticism. I have not been burned and this is a Debate about Sarah Palin. So far you have barely said anything back to me about her. You mostly are just judging what Im doing or have done.

Quote:
It doesn't matter what you then when there is no concrete evidence. Point is you can say she might of known, but does that make it true? You cannot stick an accusation against someone without first proving that those accusation are true. It the same as with conspiracy theories.
What ever dude. This is my last post to you. Me and you are no longer debating, We are derailing, it's more of a name calling post after post now. Last i checked It wasnt about me and you, It's about Sarah Palin.

This is done.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson