View Single Post
(#110 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
Did I deny you to form your own opinion? No I didn't. I challenged that opinion there's an huge difference.
If "challenged" means to try to make me take your opinion as my own, then yes, you "challenged' my opinion.

Quote:
I'm certain that your old enough also to know why you shouldn't use terms like "I hate", that was the reason I asked how old you are.
Why can't I use hate? If I hate someone or something I can state that. I hate the way this thread is going. I hate someone telling me I shoudn't use terms like "I hate". You're not my mother and even she can't tell me what to feel.
Quote:
I"m at an lost how you can say I "force" my opinion on others, care to enlighten?
By not accepting anyone's negative opinion about Palin and trying to convince us we are "wrong" about our opinions about her. Do you really think writing responses as long as a book helps your case? No. I get bored after a certain amount of reading them and move on.
So, what in this for you? Did Palin offer you the job as ambassador to Japan if she wins? Don't pack your Yukata yet 'cause it ain't gonna happen.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!