View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 06:14 PM

I think 16 is too early. I even think 18 is early too. 21 would be the perfect age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
I don't think a sex change is good at any age.

Sex-changes did play a role in the billions of years of organism that have existed here on Earth. So what's the point? Because you want to be cool? Cliche? Different? Stand-out?

What has America come to...
Dude its not their fault. they dont feel like they belong in the body they are so they have the right t change. Its not because they want to look cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
LOL. I think I'd still look like a drunk gorilla!

I dunno. I can see your point, but I don't think it is right, really. It is a difficult situation.

You want to know, I played with dolls a bit when I was a boy. Not I'm an oversized super angry Muay Thai boxer. But I could have just as easily been gay, and then said I have always been female. I think it is a delusion. Honestly, I just think they're gay, and no gender identity disorder really exists.
I juse to play with dolls when I was a lil kid.Why? My only friends then were my cousins that were females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Agreed 100%.
then what do u think gay is? i alway think gays is cuase by hormones problems. Ok, enough with gay thing,. i dont wamt this to get close.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-21-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: 4 posts in a row.