(#4 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuusuke View Post
being black

I feel thats a terrible word all together, I don't use it, or if it slips out I feel bad. It's really a degrading term. It wasn't used as a term of endearment originally....and now we (black people) take it and use it. and it's everywhere in the media >.>
music N word this and that >.>
And what is really worse as now it's spreads, now hispanics use it (in my town) and it's just not right.
No, it's not. And what's worst is that I know people who feel that, because they're black, they have the right to use this word. Then, if they hear a white person use it, they flip out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Haven't you learned that words that might offend others are not always deleted? It depends on if the word is used in a derogatory manner and if the discussion warrants it. Sure some questionable ones have been left up, but if you want to post here you better have thick skin and be able to not take it personally. If someone pisses you off and directs it at you, let them have it ban or no ban.
All right, thanks for your opinion on that issue. How do you feel about racial slurs?

LOVE: pass it on

Last edited by Nyororin : 08-14-2009 at 03:54 PM.