View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Are you retard? How can you believe the company who owns both consoles? They want your money, they don't care about anything else as long as it sells.

Now I'm gonna make it easier for you to understand, because you couldn't understand it last time.

1. Sony still produces PS3.
2. Sony still produces PS2.
3. People want BC.
4. If Sony puts BC in PS3 people won't buy PS2 at all (considering how cheap PS3 became).
5. So they put it only on PS2 instead, and both consoles sell and they earn their money.

If this is too difficult to grasp for you then you really need to stop posting here.
Hahahaa.Dude, wtf was that: that's what the article and I said earlier. READ CAREFULLY MY COMMENTS. You should really try telling your crap in a good game forum, espacially the playstation forum, and I bet you will get your ass whip by people who know about games like I do, so stop hiding in this forum posting yur immature comments, and go with to the big forums. Here's the link:Sony on BC: "That won't be returning" - PlayStation®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums
I will really be glad if you can join the debate.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 08-27-2009 at 04:22 PM.