View Single Post
(#242 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

09-07-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I've yet to find a single terrorist who does not have a verse in the Quran to back him.

And what iPhantom said is also right; women are obliged to provide their husbands with sex about every 3 or 4 days is it? That sanctions rape by law.

Muhammad bonked a 9 year old. That means if I went to heaven I could have one too... right...

Yeah... right... I bet the girls don't walk down the streets in mini skirts, but...

I don't want to go into this part. It's not like I have to; there have been countless threats by Muslims against western free speech. I mean, you're doing it right now; you won't respect my right to voice my opinion.

No. I don't know him and I don't care. I'm not too fond of Americans, anyway.
Oh dear, Tenchu, did you really say that? All terrorists out there are Muslims now right? hahahaaa... dude, that's worse than the Americans you take the piss out of!

Dude, seriously, are you agreeing with someone that thinks a half muslim exists? and produces one of the most anti-islam websites out there as proof of his opinion? I use that websites for jokes sometimes... it once quoted a verse from the qur'an saying how it promotes killing for the sake of it. When I looked up the verse in the Qur'an, it simply took a couple words from the start, and a couple words from the end of the verse and made it to whatever they wanted. lol.
If you didn't train in Muay Thai, I'd go buy a plane ticket to Thailand just to bit*h slap you for the nonesense you're coming out with.

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! dude, seriously? If that were the case and I was guranteed sex that many times a day, I would be married by now, lol. Come on now, when you talk crap about things, you usually have some truth in it!

And btw, before you start getting examples of extremist middle eastern people, you need to know that the majority of muslims hate these people more than you do! The way I see those people is basically like a Vegetarian eating Meat. They do as they please and label themselves with something!