View Single Post
(#247 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
09-07-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I am very sorry,but that is very stupied,Science prove God exists...
look to space ,look to narural and look to your self,every thing in this world is prove that is God exists...the animals ....the space ....and natural System...all this thing is very complex and no one can build that....only one God that our brain can not imagine his bower
I'm very sorry but as you can see being blind to science leaves you retarded. Science doesn't state there is a God. Who told you there is need for God to create dust? You're just inventing.

Quote:
I will remembre you your talking,you said:Internet is full of lies
I have Quran here at home and the link above is true, Muhammad has beheaded a lot of people. Quit your nonsense. You're not defending your religion if you deny what it says.

Quote:
No.....you aren't a muslim and you don't know anything about Islam and about Quran....
I'm not a muslim but it seems I know a shitload more than you. I bet you can't even read. Did your Papa told you Quran instead?

Quote:
No ,I don't love a lie,that is your opinion...
and all muslims love God and love Prophet Mohammad more than their family and their selves....if you don't do that, you aren't a muslim
That's a lie. I live in a country with 50%-60% muslims, go give such bullshit to someone else.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?