(#260 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-08-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Tench.....when you said that Mohammad is a dick,that is like to say:
''your father is a dick and murder,this is my opinion''....when you talk about Prophet Mohammad,that mean for the muslims that you are talking about Islam
Do you understand know ...I hope that and I hope to respect muslims and to respect us....nothing more
A lot of people don't like my father. He's been in and out of prison, beat a lot of people up, sold a lot of drugs. So what? A lot of people don't like me, either. They're entitled to their own opinion.

Not everyone will like everyone else. Why can you not accept that?

Quote:
I just want from Tench to respect us and stop telling that Prophet Mohammad is a dick...Prophet Mohammad mean a lot of thing for muslims
You'll never get that. People will always think he was a dick, and people will always not care about Muslims, too. Get over it.

Quote:
What??????
tell me who create dust??????by itself?????
well ,when you see your home....it will be organized ,who organized it?by itself??????
I don't think that,I think you organized your home...ok....
when you look to the space and to natural....you see it very complex and organized ...look to your self!!!you are very complex and organized,so for that you are alive now,so tell me who organized that????by itself???
there is one power and one brain that no human can imagine it .....organized all thing in the world and in the space
I also think dust must have been "created". But just becasue that sounds logical, it does not mean God, as you say it, is the one who made it. It does not prove heaven is real, either. And it certainly does not prove anything about Muhammad. It's just dirt, dude.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…