View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Who's Your Hero? - 09-09-2009, 04:01 AM

What's up, other members of democratic nations,

I made this thread for people who respect free speech only (so everyone else please leave now). So no complaining about other people's views if they say someone is a willy, or he wasn't what history thinks he was, or you got an idea for a better Hero for that style of category; take it like a man and get over it and no complaining on my thread (if you can't take the criticism, don't part take in my thread).

Please provide links or pictures of any Hero you list!

The Hero can be anyone you like, but you have to explain why he kicks ass.

Here's one:

Attilla the Hun

Attila the Hun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's cool because he was ruthless and didn't take BS. He was also smart; always thinking ahead 2 steps, instead of often falling for Roman tricks to try and bring out his savage side, but that would mess him up later on.

He ended up bribing the Romans for gold, but the Romans were smart too. Attila took too long, and eventually the Roman Army returned from their campaigns elsewhere, and, outnumbered, Atila was defeated trying to take the high ground of a battlefield.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 09-09-2009 at 04:03 AM.