View Single Post
(#292 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I also question whether Republic of Korea is really republic in dictionary terms or in political terms.
You've either lost track of what we were talking about.. or you've conceded that I'm right.... either way I'm happy you posted something which supports my point.

Quote:
This is important when America has an official relationship with China... while the NED (CIA sub-organization in real life) is supporting an independance movement inside and outside of China.

The UN is a wasted organization and lost its usefulness after the Cold War.
Whatever. I'm on the side with the moral high ground. The Americans are on the side with the moral high ground in this instance (wow.. can't believe I just said that)

Quote:
Look into other side. I saw the Tibet's side of this and it's a sheer crap from today's view and the historical view. Like I said before, Tibet's worst encounter is accepting Tantric Buddhism to this area around the 9-11th century. It had caused many civil wars and power play because of this.
Nope... you've lost all relevance to the thread of discussion we were having. Either you have or I have anyhow... what is this in reply to?

Quote:
Other than Nepal turned to a Maoist rebel country with weaker ties with India. And India is not in a good shape of dealing with China with its Maoist rebels in Eastern India.

Funny because the current neo-Maoist activism in China is downright illegal and they are being hunted down seriously. Chinese New Left - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't mean it couldn't happen. We all know that the Indians do not support the Chinese occupation of Tibet (as do most countries)

Quote:
Because we all know that national self determinism of UN is biased for Western perspective.
Oh wow... you've managed to work in your West versus East perspective into this discussion. Even though I'm arguing national self determination be applied to an Eastern nation.

I actually don't even know how the whole East versus West thing is even relevant?

You either think national self determination is a good idea or a bad idea.

If you think it's a bad idea... then let's give Manchuria back to the Japanese, let's give India back to Britain, Indonesia back to Holland etc. shall we?