(#2 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-16-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
What's the best way to get from Kyoto to Osaka?
Go to the Gion Shijo station and take the Keihan line straight into Yodoyabashi or to Kyobashi which is on the Loop Line.

Then again it really depends on what part of Kyoto you're in. THat's the route I took when I lived in northeast Osaka.

Quote:
My friends and I want to spend the weekend in Osaka. I was thinking about using the JR line from Rokujizo (in Uji-shi), but only I live out in Uji... Would it be easier for us to meet up at Kyoto Station and use another JR line that I don't know about?
Have you checked the Yahoo transit map? It's here: transit.yahoo.co.jp . Plug in your station and the station you want to get to and it gives you results based on ease, price, and speed. I live by it!

Quote:
Also, does anyone know of any great (and safe) clubs in Osaka, as well as a nearby hostel? Been doing the research, but I always love to hear recommendations.

Thanks!
I'm still scouting that one out. I know the ones to AVOID: Club Pure and Sam&Dave's. They're literally gaijin cesspools (vomit on the floor and whatnot), so steer clear. There's plenty of better places, I just don't know 'em yet. If you find something good, lemme know! Heck, I might even join ya!

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。