View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
hatsuto11 (Offline)
阿邪美能伊理比売�

10-20-2009, 02:34 PM

Wow, that's really disgusting! some of your comments make me feel really bad!
I thought that most people in forums commit and respect the topic of the thread! you guys went too far~~
I didn't pass by to learn an English typing lesson! Believe me my English teacher is satisfied by my spelling!
Anyway, I have no problem to type English 'properly' although that takes a lot of time, doesn't it?
I really appreciate what Robinmask said in their thread, he/she was the only one who stood by my side somehow~~
I don't really understand the source of all that fuss! all what i wanted from my thread is persuading arguments regarding the main theme, that's all!
i only wanted to convinve my friend he was wrong without all of that extension!
As always, when nagoyakee intervenced, the topic was completely transformed into negative! You started a senseless debate in which you discussed my age, my location, my personal identification among other things which have no relationship to the main topic!
If you go and reread the first post i left, the language there was really polite; I didn't use neither offensive nor abusing terms! But you really started that which was the main motivation of driving me nervous! That's all what i have to say really~~