View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hikikomori (Offline)
JF Regular

Veterinary uni/college in Japan - 01-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Hello! I'm thinking about taking my education in Japan, at a japanese university after I have finniched my bachelor in japanese language and culture, and been to japan for 6 months(included in my studies). I will decide after the trip if I want to study there more.

And my friend that shares my interest in japan and japanese also want to go there the same time as I, but she doesnt study japanese and she wants to study veterinary in japan. And she want to find a school that have english, because she know no japanese. And she don't want to study veterinary in Norway at all costs so then she thought of joining me to japan since she have been wanting to go there for a long time.(And of course she will also visit the country for a longer time before she just desides to move there for 5 years or so).

So Norway have some deals with japan and some scholaships/loans and stuff, but I just wonder if it even excists veterinary studies in japan that have english? If anyone knows anything it would be helping us big time. All info is in japanese and my kanji is far from good enough(YET) to read that stuff, so if you have any info a all about english veterinary studies in japan it would be great!

Lisa.

紀元直して来いよ来いよ、俺らの家まで