View Single Post
(#60 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-04-2010, 11:20 PM

Your way of thinking is so funny, haha.

1. You brought me an ancient definition of a word. big deal, the real deal is today. The definition of selfishness tday, as I gave it is right. If you want to call something slefish, use that definition or don't clal it selfish because it isn't.

2. Where there is altrusim, there is no selfishness. =D think a bit of that and your big contradiction.

3. I don't know what else to tell you. You donate for the people, not to make yourself happy. You might be happy after you do it but you might not change at all. But that doesn't even matter. The main reason you donated was to help others. This is altruism, not selfishness.

4. Same deal with the child. You're a big moron thinking a parent would do it for themselves before doing it for their child. Altruism agian here, not selfishness.

5. Yeah, I looked around and there's only you making such odd explanations about something as clear as this.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?