(#19 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
So yeah, compared to some of the nasty lot you get in London (who aren't even gangsters usually) I don't think they really go out of their way to cause problems for the general public.
I think you`re mostly right - but it`s not a good thing to romanticize them either. In the end, they do generally have their hands deep into crime. I don`t really think that people should be as terrified of them as individuals, but I also certainly don`t think people should be welcoming of them by any stretch.

I think there is a big difference between the real gangsters and the wannabe misguided kids (like the ones who took me home). I never approved of my friend dating one, and in the end he did screw her over (or rather, he tried to "lend" her to some of his friends while drunk, and those friends tried to get her drugged up as to not fight with them... And was completely stunned that she broke up with him because of it.) It seems like there is a decent person there with a whole different moral structure there under the surface with completely different ideas of what is acceptable and what is not.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.