View Single Post
(#235 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-19-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Christ almighty, you can't possibly be serious with this statement.

I am not screaming racism I am calling a spade a spade. Did you read your buddy, West's statements? He said sacrifices need to be made by those that look like illegal immigrants.

Notice how I do what? Number your questions and I will address every one I haven't addressed yet. Feel free to address mine, too.

This isn't a black and white issue. I am not the stereotype you want to make me out to be.

I am not defending cop killing, organized crime, drug trafficking or human smuggling. All of those are illegal activities that this law doesn't even address, much less help to enforce.

What I am defending is the right of American citizens to travel and live freely as American citizens.

The question seems to be "What does an illegal alien look like?" and I think you need to answer first "what does an American citizen look like?"

If you are saying American citizens should be presumed to be guilty before innocent in terms of their citizenship, then own up to that.
1st - Don't attribute West's statements to me. That's a trick and unrealistick.

As a law enforcement professional who lives this stuff everyday, I can again say tou are wrong. This law does address those violations you mention. Most cities in California and Arizona are "sanctuary cities" which harbor illegals. After being arrested they are not reported to ICE - they get out and continue thier associations with crime. If most crime is committed by illegals - then targeting illegals will resolve the issue. The police's hands arer tied and so cannot get a handle on the situation. This law will help them do so.

Again, admit you know nothing about law enforcement and how this law works.