Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#437 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-06-2007, 11:59 PM

While walking trough the hot desert sand which never seems to end, i thought about my feelings. Things have changed, changed after...me and... Myzuri.
I feel like i have to take care of her, but who am i kinding, i'm trying to get myself killed in an honourable way, so i could re-unight myself with my parents in heaven. Though i think i love her... no ... i know i love her, i think i have to let go... let go of her.

At the horizon i see nothing, which i think is a good sign, since that means no more sand after that.
We were still walking hand in hand when Myzuri suddenly lay her other hand around my arm and lay her hand onto my shoulder, which she could barely reach. I felt a warm feeling again, she makes me this way, that must be a good thing. Again i started to worry about my past and my mission to either end myself or end the dragon race.

When we finally got to the point where sand stops i wasen't relieved, instead i started to worry even more. Infront of us now stood a giant canyon, I've heard of this, they call it the great canyon. It has never been mapped before because of the dangers luring inside of it. And now, we're standing here and our goal lies on the other side. That actually diden't botter me, what did botter me were my feelings, once more.
Myzuri released my arm and went to check on the canyon.

"Myzuri, i need to tell you something." i popped out.
She turned around suprised combined with a snitch of disapointement.
"What is it?" she answered.
"Look, this is complicated, but just listen."
"I can't give you my heart, i believe it still lies with my parents."
Myzuri standed there, nailed to the ground, at the edge of the canyon.
I walked next to her and hugged her, when i whispered:"But i will show you my dream." into her ear.

I dropped myself of the canyon, looking for death and revelation. While falling i muppled elvish.
Myzuri suddenly followed me with her eyes. Still nailed to the ground she screamed: "Ichirin..!!!"
She dropped herself of the canyon, trying to catch me.
In a few seconds she had allready reached me and hugged me tightly in mid-air. Then she looked at with probably the saddest look i've ever seen in my life. My right hand was going trough the back of her hair when i moved in closer with my mouth. There it was, again such a magical kiss, now in mid-air.

We were closing in to the ground where there were deadly rockformations ready to slice us in two.
"Aaaargh..!!!" i yelled out.
Two heavenly-white wings came out of the back of my back which wrecked the upperpart of my robe.
I held Myzuri close to me, holding her almost to death, i was determined to save her life.
I started flapping my angelwings until we were slowing down, from that points i started turning and flapping harder with my wings. We were almost to the ground when i just managed to full turn and just able to save us from the deadly rockformations. We crashed down a bit further, where Myzuri was safely lying on top of my chest and with my hands rapped around her.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here