View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
steven (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
well they wear dark green boxer type shorts--apparently it coulld be extremely painful with the kilt material rubbing the nether regions. I am open to hear from the gentleman here who wears his kilt.)

In a way I have to laugh. Do men think that women in skirts or dresses don't wear some sort of pantie?

I know some are rather stringy-- but surely the Majority must do.

My scots husband looks great in his scots outfit

Your Kilt Ps this is Not my husband LOL

well on here I believe the truth-- although I read elsewhere that it is painful Not to wear undergarment.

Guess you pays your money and takes your choice

What is worn under kilts?
I've just heard that they don't wear underwear witha kilt... I've seen a scottish punk band perform and the singer mooned the crowd and you could see it all (an experience unfortunately etched in my mind). Incidentally I have seen a "Scotland" video from Japan (which was part of a series). In that video in particular the kilt was shown a number of times. One time a man wearing one spun around and you could see his backside a bit.

I know women (at least most of them) wear panties with skirts, but I was honestly under the impression that underwear wasn't supposed to be worn with a kilt!

Kilt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once you're on the page, press and hold your CTRL key and then press F. A search bar or window should appear. Then type in underwear or just under and you'll see what I mean.

"Tradition has it that a "true Scotsman" should wear nothing under his kilt"