View Single Post
(#41 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-13-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuzuki8605 View Post
I think that it would be just as tough for a white woman, with blue eyes and blonde hair, to find a man that loves her for her and not her eyes or skin don't you think, RealJames? I know full well that a black woman would definitely stand out in Japan, but a white women would too in a place of mostly Asians.

Nyororin makes a VALID point. Dating is TOTALLY different than marriage. That's went you put up or shut up, to put it bluntly. I have no doubt about being able to date a Japanese guy because it is just dating and if I'm there long enough, it'll happen at some point. But when all cards are laid out on the table and all bets are off, it is the marriage that matters. (To me at least)

Please keep the comments coming.
There are many more white women in Japan than black women, as far as minorities go you'd be a minority of a minority, which honestly would make you more exotic, amplifying whatever good and bad points a white woman might experience.
Your experiences with pictures and touching are hilarious lol, some of my younger students often ask to touch my arm-hair ><

I asked you before, but you I'll say it again, are you prepared to fit the stereotypical housewife role that would be expected from you as a wife?

For the very few black friends I have here in Japan, they all seem to agree on one thing, a massive relief of racial judgment and differentiation against white people, that when they came here they were suddenly aware of huge racial walls that were lifted.
I don't want to turn this into a white/black prejudice issue of modern society, but as far as that goes it seems like all the black people I know in Japan are a lot happier here than they were back at home (my best friend is a black guy that lived in the same town as me back in Canada, and moved here after I came here, it's from him I'm getting most of this opinion).

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.