View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-28-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umihito View Post
Hmm, with a bit of refining, I must admit I'm sorta in the same boat as TheLastFortnight. I watched a programme on assisted suicide a few months back. One guy who had been married for many years had been diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease. One of his main reasons for wanting to commit assisted suicide and leave behind his wife? Because he wouldn't be able to have sex. He would rather die than not have sex. When he said that... I was really disheartened with what relationships really are.

HI Umihito-- Motor neurone disease is really awful-- I would not wish it on my worst enemy. everyone is an individual so their personal needs many not be like somebody elses. you need to be the person that you are without worrying about being like others.

I worry when you mention assisted suicides. We did hear about too many young people killing themselves in Wales last year. I wondered why that was. It is a terrible thing to do and a real cry for help.

Have faith in yourself and your own feelings. We do not have to copy everyone else do we.