View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-03-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Thats part of the point Im making. Japanese men want a house wife that just takes care of the children and doesn't try to learn a skill and work. They all go to college just to end up staying at home.

And you cant tell me Japanese women are not childish? Ive met 50 year old married women, who I think have the attitude of a 14 year old.
The issue of gender equality in Japan has nothing to do with your stupid generalizations.

For a start being smart and staying at home with the kids are not mutually exclusive things as it is possible to do both you know.

Also Japanese women are, on average more educated than their American counterparts if I remember correctly.

To say that Japanese women are childish and stupid because their husbands just want someone to cook and clean for them is just illogical reasoning at best. While the latter may (or may not) be true to an extent.. to assume the former as a result is just stupid.

By the way.. American women are SOOO mature.

YouTube - Full Jersey Shore Season 3 Fight Sammi vs JWOWW HD

I know this isn't representative of every woman in America. But don't try and pretend that Americans are superior in any way to Japanese people.

You can see this sort of behaviour emulated in the nightclubs and bars in most of the major cities in the states on a weekend (I've been to the US.. though if it makes you feel any better the same is true with cities in New Zealand too.) so don't try and pass the people in Jersey shore off as a rarity.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 02-03-2011 at 12:43 AM.