View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
There's this thing called Google you can use to find out for yourself, MMM. This habit you seem to have of asking questions only to fan flames and sideline discussions is wearing pretty thin IMHO.
There is also a thing called a rhetorical question. If Charlie Sheen is so innocent, then why were his children removed from his home?

I don't see how I am fanning any flames or sidelining the discussion, and what is growing thin is my patience for your personal disdain for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
Have you ever heard of 'divorce', dude?

Refer to Muellers 'restraining order' against Sheen. It has almost everything but the 'kitchen sink' thrown into it. ( domestic violence, death threats etc.,,)

Besides teams of bloodsucking lawyers who would like to 'wring' every last drop of cash from either the plaintiff or defendant they make money by litigation.
How often are children physically removed in the middle of the night by the police? Sheen had full-custody, but Mueller got a restraining order for herself and the kids.

Are you saying that is a normal part of divorce proceedings? Do you think Mueller is lying, and Sheen didn't do anything wrong?