JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-18-2011, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriTokoro View Post
Hi.
Could someone correct my English?

Six days after the Massive Earthquakes in Japan.
Six days have passed.
Many people have registered a strong complaint by phone with Tokyo Electric Power Company for the random information of the blackouts. If this goes on, so many people would go bankrupt because many factories and shops can’t operate.
Last night, I did not expect a blackout, but it happened suddenly. The schedule had said it would start at 12:20PM, but it didn’t. Then, at around 6:40PM, it started.
I was cooking dinner, and about to use a mixer. With a clunk, the light turned down.(If it had gone dark, you'd say the light 'went out')
We had to eat pot noodles. I understood why many people buy a lot of bread and it has been sold out for a week. We can eat bread without electricity. My IH cooking heater needs electricity to cook things.
So, at about 9:20 this morning, I went to a supermarket. There was a very long line of shoppers which ran around the corner of the block.
I succeeded buying bread! And five pot noodles.
Now, it’s only 30 minutes to today’s blackout if the schedule is correct.

Thank you.
Hope this helps you, Yuri-san Not too much too correct this time. I love pot noodles, but can imagine the annoyance of having to eat them all the time. Anyway, keep fighting and 'kiotsukete'. I'm always thinking of you guys just now, as are others I'm sure

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)