View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-03-2011, 03:30 AM

lol.. you guys have to understand how these sort of results are collated.

They get to this conclusion via a survey of some sort (or mutliple surveys which might skew things a bit).

They will get hundreds or thousands of participants where they will measure the penis size... and THEN come up with an average which is what you see.

Some people will fall on the bigger side of the average and some people will fall on the smaller side.

If the difference in AVERAGE is one measly INCH (a couple of centimetres).. then I'm going to go ahead and agree with Nyororin's point.

This is true with height also. While in Japan I noticed in general that the average height of people was shorter than in NZ... but there were still a lot of people that I saw that were taller or the same size as me and I'm about average for a NZer in height (just a guess... I'm 183cm or 6 ft).

Bottom line.. if you want a guy with a big penis then dating a specific race is only going to improve your odds slightly (statistically speaking). It won't gauruntee it.

Women.. It's better to focus on attributes that are more important and learn how to work with what you've got (which is generally the attitude amongst most women I know at least).

It's the same with guys and tits.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-03-2011 at 03:39 AM.