View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
tenmins (Offline)
JF Regular

04-06-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
This is the silliest thing I have read this week. Agree to bring only good friends and know who is coming. Your relationship with your spouse is more important than your relationship with the bar. Again, I worked at a bar in Japan for a couple years, and you see regulars come and go. Your spouse cares about you more than the bar does. Don't even joke about getting divorced over this.
Don't take things so seriously. The point I was making is that if you have found such a place that you treasure keep it to yourself. When you want to go out with friends and friends of friends go to another place that you don't care if they're loud or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Stop being horrified. Watch TV and look at these people who have survived the worst earthquake/tsunami in modern history in Japan. See true stoicism and prioritizing. Really, your poor guest is down at problem number 21046 between "Does this go in burnable or non-burnable?" and "Do I take the escalator or the stairs?"
Steady on mate. A lady asks for some simple advice about how to be polite and gets caned for it. What the hell is this forum for anyway if someone can't get some friendly advice about experiences they are having in Japan?

Less is more...

http://www.tenmins.com