(#43 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
05-20-2011, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Although what might be more psychologically interesting is why the two of you assumed that I had sex with all of them
It is a private subject, and not one women tend to discuss with random men. I kind of doubted it would come up unless you were close to them - ie. in a relationship. I wasn`t assuming that you were sleeping around with countless women, but rather that you`d talked about the subject with the women you`d been in relationships with.

Quote:
Nyororin, the few girls who didn't have such experiences were all from all-girls schools lol, I was wondering if I should have mentioned that and now I wish I had
The thing is, my friends weren`t all just from my school. I found it pretty much the same all over. The girls at coed schools were sleeping with other students - the all-girls school girls were more likely to have college boyfriends. But none of them were sleeping with much older guys.

Maybe it`s your area? There may be a more lax feeling toward relationships with older men. I know in some areas it is something that even parents approve of - if she is going to be sleeping with someone, better the girl to have a relationship with an older more responsible man who could take care of her than with a young guy who couldn`t. (Of course, I have yet to see a parent who wants their daughter to sleep with anyone, regardless of age.)

A phenomenon I noticed with all girls schools is that there are a lot of teacher-marries-student cases. In the time I was there, two newish teachers (first few years out of university) married students just after graduation. Most of the male teachers were married to former students who`d they`d met when they first started teaching and married after graduation.
It was definitely a positive thing, and parents were thrilled.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.