(#124 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
05-23-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Your post is so one sided, full of holes, lacks proper information w/sources and shows that either you lack the ability to think constructively or refuse to do so. Im sure Syria is the model of a Utopian society with peace and love for all its people :-/. How many protesters has government shot so far btw? Criticizing ones own government should be a right and not punished with acts of brutality, i enjoy that right as a citizen of the US. I am not only mortified by the seemingly lack of intelligence in your post but im actually shocked that in this day and age where information is so readily available that one would choose to remain ignorant. If you think all the problems in the middle east are the result of the US you are very mistaken. Yes some problems exist because of the US's support of Israel, and my countries thirst for oil, im not even saying the US is always the nice guy i know better. However, there are many upon many internal problems that plague the Middle East that were have been around for centuries because they refuse to change. Try opening your eyes a bit and and see that the world does not exist in just black and white.

Btw fyi Obama has been very critical of Israel and especially critical of their building projects so try getting some facts first.

I love how you never mentioned how Al Qaeda and the Taliban use human shields of women and children while in combat. I love you never mentioned when they take an area if the residents do not side with them obey their stricter version of Islam they are executed. I love how you didnt mention how they use children as suicide bombers or marry off 12 year old girls to men 3 times their age. Theres more need i go on on or are you content?
First, I know the truth because my country has borders with Palestine and Iraq and I has lived with many Palestinians and Iraqis, and therefore I know the whole truth , and who does not know the truth is the man who beleive the media or that sally reports ludicrous ...
Do you want to know the truth??? Go to Gaza and you'll see the truth ..
Secondly, I am not defending my Government, I do not want the U.S. government to intervene in our internal affairs, I do not want to turn my country into another Iraq.
Thirdly, I do not defend the AlQuada and not the Taliban, they are killing Muslims, Christians, and innocent people, but I believe that the cause of all this mess is Israel and the United States, and the U.S. government is mistaken if she thought she could do what they want in the Arab world without Resistance, and this is what Hamas is doing ..
Fourth, I agree with you that there is a very large errors of Arab States, and impossible to get any progress if they do not unite again, they must change everything , and this is an internal matter.

Last edited by Kozyra : 05-23-2011 at 01:47 PM.