(#128 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
05-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Well, do what you want, I have strong evidence on what I say here, I have friends from the Gaza Strip and friends from Iraq, living with me here in Aleppo ....... I do not want form a United States to go away, I want from U.S. United to stop lying , and I want from U.S. United to be equitable and exercise their activities in peace ..... For example, if bin Laden was a terrorist and a murderer because he killed innocent people, it must also be considered Israeli government a terrorist state because it killed alot and alot of the Philistines , and destroyed the homes of millions using an American machines , can you deny that?
As well as the United States be held accountable all those responsible for the killings in Afghanistan and Iraq and Palestine, and to be be equitable in dealing with the Palestinian issue, and recognize the right of peoples to resist occupation.
Well , about my country, my country is dying , there are many communities in my country more than Iraq, it is difficult to describe the situation here, and it is difficult to find a solution to this crisis, ... And at the same time .... I can not bear this situation ..... I can not be described in words and phrases.....Sometimes I can not believe what you see my eyes....... I want to speak but I can not .....

I understand what you are saying. But arms deals have been around since the first weapons were rolled off the assembly line, its the way of the world pretty much every country sells arms to another country its nothing new. Honestly, At this point both sides Israel and Palestine need to stop it past the who is to blame part it will not make thing better. I will not condone calls for the destruction of Israel but neither for Palestine. Neither side is willing to work with the other Palestine is just as guilty as Israel for the death and destruction that has taken place.

The US protects its interest just like every other country in the world. Name a country that has 100% transparency. The problem is its easy for both sides the say the other is lying the US will not abandoned its allies its not going to happen. Because first and foremost Israel is counter balance in the Middle East to Iran. I have a problem with my countries unquestioning support for Israel but that does not mean i think we should abandon them either. The US most of the time is damned if we do and damned if we dont. Look at what happen in Libya the US did not lead the way the EU did. We refused to have prolonged engagement and refused to put troops on the ground. If we help we are the bad guy if we dont help we are the bad guy its a hard position to be in.

My heart truly goes out to your people. I do hope that your government stops using violence on its own people. I highly doubt my country will get involved pass economic sanctions unless it the killing starts to get to a point where the world can not stand by. I do hope your people can come through this ok i am sorry that its happening. But you must understand my position as well the US is not the monster some think it is. The average American is just trying to get by take care of their families and live we are not blood thirsty and we do not wish for world domination. But one thing i can say for sure is that when we see people being oppressed and a government brutalizing its own people its hard for us to stand by and watch because of the principals this country was founded on.