View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SolCon (Offline)
New to JF

08-09-2011, 11:16 AM

Thank you both for the replies.

To delacroix01:

The game in which this card is produced is a Japanese playstation game called "Godzilla: Trading Card Battles". Not sure if you've heard of it. It's sort of like Poke'mon. The card in question was an event card and could only be used in a particular situation. Because of the Japanese text, I could never see what this situation was and the subsequent function of the card.

To masaegu:

The new translation is:

Persuasion It persuades the monstrous beast!! The friend monstrous beast which immediately revolts Between 1 [taso] you hold down. As for that monstrous beast, turn When ending it returns to the pool

Which sounds reasonable enough to make out.

I finally understood the whole monster revolting bit (having played the game quite a bit) and made the situation happen and for the first time, saw the card in action. The monster revolts and, when the card was used, as the translation rightly said: "turn When ending it returns to the pool", or simply when turn ends, it returns to the pool.

The main goal of this whole thing was to satisfy my curiosity, which is done.

I have some more cards that need similar treatment. Hopefully you guys can help me out again.

Last edited by SolCon : 08-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.