(#9 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

09-05-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaymore View Post
Masaegu,

THANK YOU very much for doing this. I really apprciate it.

Did you happen to find out an EMAIL address from them? I am guessing however that they don't want to give that out.... that would be too "guest friendly". They'd have to answer them.

I am sure that I can make that work OK. It is just a pain in the butt.

I am hoping that by "present in his room" that they mean simply "checked in" ..... not actually sitting there waiting for it to arrive. KuroNeko uses 2 hour windows for delivery. I can't believe that they check each suitcase as it comes off the KuroNeko truck and refuce delivery if the person is not in the room. What do they do... run all over the HUGE complex of buildings checking before they will accept the bag? I doubt it.

I talked to KuroNeko today and they have no problem whatsoever delivering there; they say they do it all the time. But they did not mention THIS aspect of things. Thanks for the "heads up".

So it is just government employees being "difficult" I guess.

Again... thank you. Big help.

best,

...............john

PS: I tried to PM you....... it is not working.
I just called again I do not even feel like posting what I found out.

1. They have no email address they can give you. Use phone or fax.

2. If you are not in your room at the time your Kuroneko driver knocks, he WILL take your things back to his center by leaving a note. You will need to call the center and request re-delivery. In other words, it works the same way as it does with a regular residence, not a regular hotel.
_____

The lady I spoke to seemed kinda surprised when I mentioned your country's name. She said she hoped that you guys would feel comfortable enough staying with them because no one there speaks English, basically. She also said she wondered how you even got the rooms there.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.